Foster Keencut Evolution-E2 Series Cutting Board
- The cutting bar is weighted, and has silicone bead along the straight edge and base plate, providing additional grip and thus eliminating the need to manually hold material.
- Materials can also be secured flush against production work stops to hold them in place.
- A sturdy torsion bar allows single operators to lift and control the entire cutter bar from a single end (either side).
- An easily interchangeable textile cutting tool provides additional substrate cutting versatility.
- Adjustable mounting brackets allow the Evolution-E2 to be affixed to any table, regardless of its straightness or levelness. The adjustable levelers ensure straight and accurate cuts on any surface – to within .008″ over the entire length of the cut, up to 144″.
High-Performance, Bi-Directional Cutting Head
The Evolution-E2 features an extruded alloy cutting base and a high-performance double cutting head design that relies on long lasting Graphik blades. These unique reversible blades cater to both left- and right- handed operators and cut materials up to 1/2″. The blades can also be set at different depths, allowing the first blade to score the material and the second blade to cut through it in a single pass. Also included is one medium-duty utility blade holder that accepts standard utility blades and cuts up to 3/8″ thick.
Turn Your Precision Cutting Bar into a Cutting System
Designed to fit your existing table or with the optional Evolution 2 Bench. Combine the Evolution 2 Bench with the Evolution-E2 cutter to create the ultimate precision cutting table.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2″:
- Acrylic (score & snap up to 1/4″)
- Corrugated plastic
- Fabric & Textiles
- Foam Board
- Inkjet media
- PVC board (10mm)