Intec LPS215 Label Printing and Finishing Solution
The LP215 printer is the ideal solution for any business that requires high quality, short to medium run label production.
Capable of printing onto a vast array of die-cut, matrix removed and retained media, as well as continuous roll substrates this fantastic Intec solution has the versatility to take even the most demanding label jobs in it’s stride.
Once your labels are printed, simply transfer the roll to the LCF215 for finishing. This incredibly compact unit includes easy roll loading for gloss or matte lamination, any shaped label contour cutting, matrix (waste) removal and roll slitting. Combining robust engineering with precision registration; with up to 3 registration marks available, the LCF215 ensures complete cutting accuracy and finishing performance every time.
Control the entire label printing and finishing workflow from the robust Intec RIP pod, complete with a fully specified PC and label printing software. Engineered to the highest standards this rugged steel RIP station has been designed to maximize the efficiency of your print workflow. Featuring adjustable monitor mounts, input device platform and PC housing, the Intec RIP station provides a stable, self contained workstation that is sure to streamline any label production environment. Available options include variable data printing software to personalize every label!
• Capable of printing and finishing up to 2,000 labels (4 x 4 inch) in less than 20 minutes
• Finish your digitally printed labels reliably at impressive speed of up to 3 metres per minute on the LCF215 label finisher
• Use DIRECT-CUT, driven through Adobe Illustrator* or CorelDraw* for contour cutting of rolls into any shaped label instantly!
• Laminate labels to provide additional surface protection and light fastness on the LCF215
• Short webbing path for quick and easy removal of waste