Count FC114 Digital Creasing, Numbering, and Perforating Machine
With the investment in a single machine, you can handle high quality creasing, perforating and numbering all-in-one. The COUNT FC114 has a reliable friction paper feed system. It delivers accurate CAM actuated compression creasing with 2 crease widths, pneumatic numbering up to 24 times virtually anywhere on the sheet, plus perforating and optional micro-perforating. It’s a compact, incredibly easy to use and highly versatile “all in one” solution that includes automatic “one-touch” set-ups.
- The FC114 has a reliable top friction feed system.
- Simple programming allows you to crease, number or perforate individually.
- Complete perforating assembly included, with linear perf capabilities up to 4 perfs per sheet-optional micro-perf and score wheel assemblies are available.
- FC114 includes micro-laterally adjustable feed rails and sheet counter (batch and total counting).
- Accommodates inline folders (see COUNT KF-200).
- User-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine.
Creasing features include:
- Two-sided die creasing rod accommodates for heavier stock-simply remove and flip over to change from narrow to wide crease.
- Automated distance recognition–allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds.
- CAM actuated compression creasing.
- Includes reliable pneumatic, Gothic wheel reverse numbering heads–with 7 digits, 4 drop zeros and 4 repeats.
- Flexibility to apply numbers virtually anywhere on a sheet–from lead edge, place numbers within 1 mm of previous number.
- Number single sheets, or crash number up to a 10-part carbon-less form.
- Choice of black or red ink, in patented self-inking disposable cartridges–no re-inking required!–for approx. 25,000 impressions per cartridge.
- Program each numbering head individually for multiple numbering.
- Model Number: FC114
- Paper Feed: Friction
- Max Crease Speed: 4,500 sheets per hour (SPH)
- Max Perf/Score Speed: 12,000 (SPH)
- Paper Weight Range: 60 - 350 (gsm)
- Max Sheet Size: 24.0 L x 18.0 W in (61.0 x 45.7 cm)
- Min Sheet Size: 4.5 L x 6.0 W in (11.4 x 15.2 cm)
- Max Crease Locations per Sheet: 12
- Max Perf/Score Locations per sheet: 4
- Paper Fold Options: Bi-Fold, Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Letter Fold, Roll Fold, Gate Fold, Double Gate Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Perfect Bind: No Hinge, Single Hinge, Double Hinge
- Scoring: Optional
- Touch Screen Controls: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 44.0" L x 44.0" W x 32.0" H
- Product Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Electrical: 110 V, 50 Hz or 220 V, 60 Hz (Check before purchasing)
- Max Numbering Speed: 8,000 (SPH)
- Numbering Heads: Pneumatic