LamRite 2700 - 27" Heat Roll Laminator
Our most popular school laminator!!
Engineered for productivity, the 27” LamRite-2700 Roll Laminator delivers superior results at laminating speeds up to 8.8 ft / minute and can be used with films up to 10 mil thick. Simple to operate and perfect for Schools, Copy Shops and In-Plant centers. Standard features include variable speed /temperature and tension control for enhanced reliability, while the temperature memory function maximizes repeatability. Auto shut off and front shield sensors provide additional safety assurance. With all metal construction, UL listing and a one year warranty, the LamRite-2700 is unmatched in its class for value and performance.
LamRite 2700 FEATURES
· 27” Hot roller school laminator
· Excellent quality lamination
· NO jam—NO wrap design
· User-friendly digital key pad
· Variable speed & temperature controls
· Audio and visual signals
· Heat shield and feed table safety switches
· Standby mode and auto shutoff
· Easy film loading
· Laminates from 1.5 mil to 10 mil film
· 1/4” roller pressure gap for poster mounting
OPTIONAL Laminating Workstation Available:
The Laminating Workstation (LWS) is a sturdy rolling laminator cart that give the user plenty of room to organize your laminating projects & roll Films on 1 Station
- Heavy-duty work table
- Metal racks to hold max. of 27” roll film
- Finish rack for laminated items
- Heavy-duty wheel casters w/ lock
- Four plastic bumper guards
- Net Wt: 57 lbs.
- Shipping Wt: 62 lbs.
- Dimensions (assembled): 42” x 26” x 30”
- Dimensions (shipping): 50” x 31” x 8”
- 90 day limited warranty